Support the Fight: Give Today!
“The foundational purpose of CTBTA is to make Connecticut a leading center for brain tumor care and research. We do this by advocating for people in need. In the 15 years of its existence, CTBTA has remained true to this mission. The organization has few expenses, so when you donate, your gift goes directly to those we support.”
— Ron Mairano, founding member and donor
Every gift, every dollar raised makes a difference in the life of a patient as we:
- Provide financial, emotional, and medical support
- Advance research
- Work towards a cure
All gifts to the Connecticut Brain Tumor Alliance are tax deductible. Our Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) is: 26-0307367
Ways to Make a Gift
- Online: It’s easy and secure
Make a Donation
- By Check:Make your check payable to The Connecticut Brain Tumor Alliance and mail to:
P.O. Box 370514
West Hartford, CT 06137
- Through the United Way: Each year, businesses throughout the region support the United Way of Central and Northeast Connecticut through workplace campaigns. This constitutes the largest annual human service fund-raising effort in Connecticut. When you support your company’s United Way campaign, you can direct your gift to CTBTA.To do so, use this code on the form you submit: AG6616
Are you interested in starting a work place campaign at your place of employment? Start here.
In one year alone, CTBTA received $5,600 from the United Way. We are stronger together!
- Matching Gift Opportunities:Many employers offer matching gift programs that allow you to multiply the impact of your donation. Contact your employer’s benefits representative to find out if your employer offers this incentive.
- Shop Through Amazon Smile
As always, we’re available for assistance. Contact us with any questions.
Call: (860) 264-5776