CTBTA Awareness & Fundraising Events
Path of Hope 5K
This inspiring awareness, fundraising, and community event will return on September 29, 2018. Join us for this powerful day of support!
Community Hosted Events
Lisa's Luna Pizza Goes Grey in May
- Lisa's Luna Pizza will donate $1 to the Connecticut Brain Tumor Alliance for every large pizza sold in the month of May.
- Lisa's Luna Pizza, 530 Bushy Hill Road (Bushy Hill Commons), Simsbury, CT
"Treatment Strategies for Glioblastoma" with Dr. Henry S. Friedman, M.D.
- May 17, 2018 from from 10:00-11:30 A.M.
- Academic Rotunda at UConn Health, Farmington, CT
2nd Annual Robert A. Chapman Jr. Memorial Poker Run
- Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 9:00 A.M.
- Washington Park, Groton, CT
St. Vincent's Brain Tumor Symposium
- Thursday, May 24, 2018 from 5:30-7:30 P.M.
- St. Vincent's Medical Center, Hawley 1 Conference Room, Bridgeport, CT