Community Hosted Events
Yale Brain Tumor Center Patient Education Event
The Brain Tumor Center at Yale New Haven Health/Smilow Cancer Center will host "A Thoughtful Approach in the Fight Against Brain Tumors: Personalizing Care for the Best Outcomes," which will include a discussion of the most effective and comprehensive ways to manage and treat brain tumors.
- Wednesday, June 6, 2018.
- 55 Park Street Auditorium, New Haven, CT.
- Free parking and free attendance.
- Registration is required. Please call 1 (888) 700-6543 or visit their event website.
- Featured speakers include Jennifer Moliterno Gunel, MD, FAANS, neurosurgeon and Zachary A. Corbin, MD, neuro-oncologist.
- Download the flyer for event highlights and information.