11th Annual Fred Cohen Symposium
Join us at the 11th Annual Fred Cohen Symposium, "Living with a Brain Tumor: Tools to Empower Patients & Caregivers," hosted by Hartford Healthcare and the Cohen Family.
- Friday, November 3, 2017
- 9:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
- Hartford Marriott Downtown
- 200 Columbus Boulevard, Hartford, CT
- Free for brain tumor patients and their families
- includes valet parking and lunch
- To register, please call Marymar Ortiz at Hartford Hospital
(860) 972-0276 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27th.
- Keynote presentation by Jana Portnow, MD, Associate Professor, Oncology and Associate Director, Brain Tumor Program, City of Hope
Download the informational flyer, and we'll see you at the symposium!