Weather Statement for the Path of Hope

|| September 30, 2015

Dear Participants of the Path of Hope:

The weather is making headlines, and we will keep you informed of our plans for the Path of Hope this Sunday.

The Path of Hope is a rain or shine event, and we plan to go forward with the walk on Sunday, with the hope for a turn in the weather in our favor and with provisions for the rain.  We all, as a community of brain tumor survivors and caregivers, perhaps know better than most how to “walk on in the rain.” 

Because your safety and comfort are our primary considerations, however, we are actively watching for severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin, and we will make a decision on Saturday, October 3rd whether to cancel/postpone for safety reasons.

In the event that we have to cancel for Sunday, the Path of Hope Committee will consider other options to come together as a supportive community at a later date, and we will continue to keep you informed by email, social media, and on our websites.  We ask that you kindly share this information with others on your teams who may not have regular computer access.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.  And hope for sunnier days ahead!

Sincerely,

The Path of Hope Committee

Leave a Reply





Captcha Code

Click the image to see another captcha.