Register to Walker, Run, or create a personal fundraising page for the 2021 Path of Hope
- Under the Path of Hope Event page, click the ‘Registration’ link, which will take you to this page: https://ctbta.rallybound.org/path-of-hope-2021/.
- Click the ‘Register or Create a Fundraising Page’ button.
- Type in your email address, provide your name, and create a password.
- Fill in some basic information and select whether or not you’d like to be a “Fundraiser,” “Participant,” or be both!
- For becoming a Fundraiser:
- Please write the name of your personal fundraising page in "Campaign Name." We recommend just using your name for this option.
- "Custom URL" will be at the end of the website link to your personal fundraising page.
- Note: In order to create a team, you must first create a Fundraising Page!
- Registering for the Event:
- Please select whether you would like to walk or run the course, OR select if you’re a survivor or registering a child.
- There will be several optional questions for gender, date of birth (both of which are for getting timing results if you’re running the 5K), and t-shirt size.
- In order to register multiple participants, you need to first fill out the form and then advance to the next page.
- Once you’ve filled out the fields for yourself and anyone else that you’re registering, simply provide your payment information, review and agree to the waiver, and click “Complete Registration.” That’s it! You’re now registered for the Path of Hope.
Create or join a team
- In order to create or join a team, you must first follow the steps above to become a fundraiser.
- While register/creating a fundraising page, there will be a prompt at the bottom of the page to join or create a fundraising team.
- If joining a team, simply look up the team name here.
- If creating a team, type in the name of the team you’d like to create, set a fundraising goal, and decide on what your custom URL will be.
- Then just follow the steps through registration, and you’ll be all set. After registering your team, you’ll be prompted to create your fundraising page. If you created / started a team, you can customize your team page by clicking on “my team” while looking at your personal fundraising page.
Donate to an individual fundraiser or team
- Visit the event homepage and scroll down to the list of fundraisers and teams.
- Search for the name of the fundraiser or team you’d like to donate to, and visit their page to donate.