Lawmakers make public policy decisions that affect brain tumor patients, their caregivers, and the medical facilities that care for them. These decisions impact:
- funding to the National Institute of Health, the largest financial supporter of brain tumor research in the country;
- medical insurance and Medicare coverage;
- FDA approval of new brain tumor treatments;
- the quality of health care and quality of life for brain tumor patients; and
- awareness of brain cancer and brain tumor issues.
If these and similar issues affecting brain tumor patients are important to you, contact your elected public officials and let your voice be heard.
To contact the White House and President Obama
To contact your Members of the United States Congress
Not from Connecticut?
To contact your state elected officials in the Connecticut General Assembly